Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beneath the Capitol

2 posters

Go down

Beneath the Capitol Empty Beneath the Capitol

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:47 pm

"General Xira..we have the Avatar in custody, the two men that were with her have been sent to the Prison." The guard at the door stood tall while looking formally at his general.

Xira looked ahead at the door that was going to lead her into the maze like chambers beneath the city. This was actually starting to fall into place, it was a bit hard to believe but now there was no time to back down. This was it. Finally Xira was going to face the avatar.

As the door opened for her to enter the teen took her first step inside while the cool air from within blew passed her face causing her to squint her eyes a little. The air was much colder than usual,

Maybe it is being used to keep her limbs a bit numb. I know from Pain she probably is already in a immobile state.

A sigh escaped from her mouth as she continued to walk down the dimly lit corridor. It was lit by a few candles here and there. Knowing the news about the Avatar being captured wasn't necessarily out in the world the Fire Lord didn't want all the soldiers there to draw attention. People would notice the lack of force in the street and start wondering what was happening.

"He's going to regret his decision..."

Including Xira there were about 6 other benders inside, though they were all very good at their bending she believed that if the avatar wasn't as injured as she believed things would end horrible.

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Capitol Empty Re: Beneath the Capitol

Post by Kiara Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:07 pm

cough....cough

The ice blew half opened eyes stared down at the cold rock flooring of the room she was detained in. Blood ran down the corner of her mouth dripping to the floor as her breaths were slow and careful. The broken ribs were taking their toll as the pain pulsated if she breathed too hard.

A state of shock had swamped her body while her spirit remained unchained carefully analyzing the events that had taken place mere hours ago. This wasn't fair, how could someone be so cruel...so hateful to a person they had never met before. Never attempted to get to know, this....man was responsible for the death of her people.

Anger wasn't instilling into her heart, it was sadness that had clutched her heart with such force it made her cry out weakly in pain. This man...Pain, was brainwashed for sure. Even though he was alive this man had never lived before. Kiara's half open glazed eyes stared at the small circle of blood that had come from her.

You live your life in a negative way, you'll be chained by it and put a negative influence on the world.

Kiara shook her head at her mothers words, "He's....a misunderstood soul."

It took her a minute to actually decide to move her arm by pulling it slowly. It was going fine until her left arm started being pulled the closer she pulled her right arm. Her head turned to see chains entering the wall, looks like it was some sort of balance mechanism. Pull one side the other jerks the opposite way. Kiara tried to move her leg but tripped up due to the chains around her ankle.

"Fuck...They really got me this time."

This time? Kiara smiled just a bit, that had to be Aang talking. The entire time she looked into Pain's eyes she was not scared nor intimidated. Rather curious to the inner workings of his minds. While her past lives wanted him to go back to where the hell he came from. Maybe she could change him in some sort of way.

"I really hope Coto is alright, Naraca as well...so that's what that spirit inside him is called...Tikaani said he was different from most men. Guess that was it." Kiara heard the door open and snapped her head up quickly.

It caused the guard to step back a bit before slowly shutting the door. He knew in this state she was as fragile as a finicky baby.

"I have to get out of here...but I have to heal myself first.. I can't do that with this damn restrictions.."
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Xira continued to walk the dimly lit corridor passing several rooms with heavy duty locks on them. Occasionally she'd hear groans of dispair or pain. It caused her to sigh a little about this place. Its atmosphere was more than depressing. This place caused you to think about all your life choices and what had led up to being in a secretive place such as this.

Her golden eyes looked ahead to see two guards standing in front of a thick metal door. They were alert and ready for anything that came there way. At least that was what they thought...Xira wouldn't have any problem taking them out. Their stances were sloppy and almost unbearable.

"Let me in."

Without any hesitation one of them unlocked the door and opened it. Xira had closed her eyes upon entering the bright room just until her pupils adjusted themselves from the light behind the darkness. When they opened however Xira stood there her face emotionless as ever, but the site caused something inside of her to whirl with shock and anger.

This was the avatar, certainly not broken but beaten physically. This wasn't what she wanted to happen. Of course she wanted them to have custody of the Avatar but not in this kind of state. Pain once again did things a little bit over the edge, it was who he was. Nothing Xira could do would ever change that.

Looking at both guards that were standing inside the room with her she snapped her finger.

"Bring me a wet towel, the keys to her chains, and bandages."

Both men looked puzzled while one started to leave and the other decided to speak. "But, General I---"

Xira raised her foot in a roundhouse causing an arc of fire to knock the man off his feet. Her face stayed calm while her eyes shook with annoyance just this once.

"Do as you are told, now go."

The man quickly got up and within fifteen minutes Xira had obtained the supplies she desired. "Leave us alone now. I can handle her." The men took note and stood outside with the other two guards closing the door behind him.

Xira walked towards the bloody faces girl her age and wiped her face clean from the blood that was coming from her mouth. Then without any hesitation she unlocked Kiara's chains and caught her limp body setting her against the metal pillar that connected one side of the chains.

"Heal yourself."

Was all Xira said before standing up after setting the materials next to Kiara. It amazed her how the avatar was around her age. She looked so lively...so...different from Xira. What caused her to glow and be happy even in this situation? But that was when Xira took note of this girl, her skin, hair, and pendant was far from traditional features of the Water Nation.

Kiara's skin was much lighter as well as her hair as it was in one long braid. The pendant however was what caught her attention more. Half of the circular coin like pendant was a symbol of fire while the other half was water.

That means one of her parents were from the fire nation..that explained her looks leaning more so towards my peoples features instead of water nations.

"I take it you met my mentor...Pain. His words are meaningful and true. This world is suffering and needs to be...cleansed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Now this being in front of her was more than a surprise. Kiara had suspected some big burly ugly looking man to enter the chamber and start ranting about how the fire nation was going to rule the world once more. This girl was no where near her expecatation, this...teen was around her age that was for sure but from the looks of it she held power and lots of it.

Kiara's ice colored eyes looked at the uniform of this General's and that neat little bun that was on her head. That was when she had gotten a good look at the crest on top of her head.

'So she is of Royalty. Or knows the Fire Lord in some kind of way. If he sent her instead of coming himself she must be one hell of a bender.'

When Xira started speaking though her eyes drifted to the General's face to look her in the eyes while she spoke. As soon as one of the guards showed a hint of defiance Xira put him in his place, but her tone was not one of anger...but calm and collective. Now this was new to her, was this girl some sort of doll being controlled or brainwashed? Not a single emotion could be recovered by physically looking at her.

Kiara was a bit too dumbfounded to actually register the materials this woman had asked for. When the guards came back with them and left that was when Kiara grinned a bit looking towards the ground.

"Her actions speak louder.."

As Xira cleaned her face and unlocked Kiara from the cold metal bondage Kiara kept smiling more and more her hope resurfacing more than it had with the first glance Xira had taken.

"I plan on healing myself General."

Kiara took the rag and set it on her ribs while placing a hand on the bruised and pain filled spot under her tunic. Holding the towel in place Kiara began wrapping the bandages to keep it in place as her hand slowly moved from it's position so it could rest on top of the bandages. It didn't take long for her to heal herself though she'd still be a bit sore.

Hearing Xira talk about this man made Kiara look at her and stand up completely, they both were about eye level and standing less than five feet away from each other. Even Xira's voice seemed...emotionless and cold. It wasn't until Kiara looked in her eyes where she figured this one out.

Xira was a product of misdirection with good intentions, because behind those Honey colored eyes Kiara saw a girl that was pleading to be rescued and free but something inside was holding her firmly in it's grasp as if she was it's child. There was also In the end Kiara wouldn't and couldn't make or save this girl from her path. It was something she'd have to do herself, maybe with a little nudge but as of now Xira was wanting to be with Pain and believed his methods were right. It wasn't her to give her that push but maybe someone else. Someone older and understood her more.

"If that is true, then can you live with yourself knowing that he has killed many of my people, many innocent children, men and women? For a cause that most certainly will never come true, people will loath who he is but never understand what he wants."

A small smirk grew on Kiara's face, "In a way I feel like I know him, like...we have met and known each other for a long time. I'm sure over time it'll come to me, besides time is infinite for my spirit."
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:47 am

Xira stared at Kiara as she stood, so the avatar was really an above average healer. It made her raise a eyebrow however at how loose this girl's mouth was. Even though Kiara had said it in a nice tone full of maturity and wisdom, Xira did not like how Pain was already being dismissed as an enemy more so a person who was going to change the world.

But when this Water Nation Princess mentioned him killing innocent children time seemed to slow considerably around her. He killed.....so many innocent children who had not yet enjoyed their lives but a simple few years. Who was he to take that away from them?! Xira closed her eyes as she felt her own soul shake with rage and want to scream out, however Lilliana just sung her song louder until her soul quieted down and suppressed itself back into the abyss it was kept at by this spirit inside of her.

It just keeps getting harder...

Xira's honey colored eyes looked at Kiara with a hint of remorse gleaming past her eyes as her soul was letting Kiara know it was more than sorry for her loses. Especially the innocent children that had nothing to do with what was going on in the world.

"At least they are in a far more better place." Xira looked down looking a bit upset just this one time before snapping her head back up to look at Kiara. Her same calm expression returned to her within a few seconds.

"You don't know what you are talking about. After we are done cleansing the world it will be peaceful for the infinite years to come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 pm

"Why the hell would they put this place beneath the capitol?!"

Haku stated a bit annoyed at how he wasn't able to spring into action just yet. Yin slapped the youngest of the group in the back of the head with a small grin. "That's because no one knows about it duh."

Sai chuckled, "The only reason we do know where it was because Terra beat up that poor low ranking officer a couple of blocks back." They all smiled a bit as Terra herself was too busy watching the first two guards at the entrance of the underground chamber. The alleyway was dark, wet and cold but this Terra believed her and her group could use to an advantage.

"Get ready guys. We go in there rescue Emi and then start phase two..finding the avatar." The woman reached behind her to pull a dark green hood over her hair and place a porcelain mask over her face while the others did the same.

Haku raised an eyebrow, "So...who is going to be brave enough to take on two firebending guards?" Apparently as he was talking they trio failed to notice Terra already leaving to take responsibility of getting rid of the guards. After realizing that she was gone the three men watched her jump, flip, and climb her way up onto the roof of one of the alley building.

"She is going to take them out from above. Smart move.." Sai grinned a bit always interested in how Terra was fighting.

"How is that smart?" Haku stated his young age clearly showing.

Yin shook his head, "That what they expect an earth bender not to be. They'll assume she is bending on the ground when in reality she is above them. It's how she confuses most enemies and it gets them every time. Just watch."

The boys watched closely waiting for their signal from Terra to move inside.

Terra looked through the slits in her mask before sliding her right foot forward as her right hand pushed forward as well. This caused a small bar of earth to impale one of the guards right in the stomach breaking his crested chest uniform from the force. As he bent over in pain, Terra noticed the other begin to frantically look around himself getting into a offensive stance. It didn't make her hesitate to break a small cube of the rock bar and launch it at his chest. When he dodged it she broke the bar into five pieces shooting them all towards him. The second on barely missed but the third clipped his left foot making him struggle for balance. The fourth cube hit his shoulder causing him to spin completely around as the last cube hit him right in the back of his helmet knocking him out and making him fall face first to the ground.

She raised two fingers and made the motion to move forward as she hopped from the roof onto a few boxes while climbing down to meet her group in the shadows.

"You're so damn good at bending Terra."

Terra smirked behind her mask before pulling the door open as the cool air found its way into the opening of her mask's eyes.

"Split up, you all know to stay hidden and find Emi. She's being held here."
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:22 pm

"It doesn't matter if you cleanse the world now, because someone or a group of people will always believe there is something more out in the world than what they are living now. This world can always do better...nothing in this world is ever perfect."

Kiara looked at Xira who didn't seemed to be convinced by her words, well...her facial expression said it. Xira had tensed up just a bit hearing her words. It made Kiara keep a small smile on her face though knowing that maybe this girl wasn't all that she was cracked up to be. Then again, she had not even seen the damage Xira was capable of doing. Thinking of the damage caused her to remember the events that led her to this place. That was when a worried look took over her facial expression.

"Where is the earth king? Plus the boy who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time...he was pretty tall. Had black hair and I believe yellow eyes..I can't remember. He did have a mouth on him though.."

Oh please let them be okay...

The avatar couldn't bear the thought of being separated from Naraca so soon, he had done so much for her in so little time. Plus she knew that he was beyond worried about her, then what about Coto?? He could be alone right now...that made her heart drop as she took a sudden step towards Xira. However, something inside her made her draw back to where she was previously standing.

Looks like she'd just have to wait and see where her companion is...
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:30 pm

"Shut up. It's a bit too late for words don't you agree? You have the audacity to sit here with your titles as if you know what you are saying."

Xira's own soul completely agreed with her but Lilliana once again tamed her soul by restricting it once more. Her body stood up straighter than usual while a small smirk plastered on her face. The Avatar was very mature for her age, yet so was Xira. So Kiara would have to try harder to try to pull this girl into the light.

"I see him killing your parents and friends, and beating you senseless didn't break you spirit. I'll be sure to break you. I don't want him to kill you."

Walking closer to Kiara, Xira raised her foot connecting her shin to the bruises and healing ribs that belong to the Avatar. As she kneeled down in pain gasping for breath Xira grinned wider bending down to her ear so she could whisper to her.

"I want to break you down so low that you'd be our puppet. Show the world that even the Avatar couldn't stand tall against our vision..."

Backing up slowly the teen shook her head, "I want you remember one thing" As she walked to the door opening it her eyes looked at the girl still doubled over in pain. "Whoever will be joining you will suffer."

Walking out the dim cell the guard closed it behind Xira who held her head once away from them all. That damn spirit continued to use her more and more inch by inch. It made her switch from a concealed sympathetic human to one of a cold heart. Sooner or later Xira was going to tame what was inside. Whether it liked it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:39 pm

As soon as Xira left Kiara stood smiling weakly, that girl had a hell of a kick and to hit her in the ribs where it had hurt with just one shot was something. Kiara didn't let her hit her or say those words for no reason. It was to get a feel of who Xira really was...

"That girl is a conflicted soul that much I know."

Kiara then sat on her bottom before laying down and closing her eyes. She might as well get some rest while planning her escape. Her mind drifted off towards her real parents who were still probably wondering this earth. Where were they? What were they like? So many questions drifted in her mind while her eyes slowly opened.

"I hope Naraca is doing better than I am."

Eventually her drowsiness embraced her heavily and the icy blue eyed teen went into a deep slumber of recovery.
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Terra and her group rushed inside the lit corridor shutting the door behind them. Terra and Yin covered themselves on the left side of a wall while Sai and Haku took the right. In all truth she never got use to recovery missions such as this one. Nodding at the three men they ran down the corridor before stopping at a four way section.

"Split up...be careful guys."

"Right." They nodding before picking a way and going it.

Terra stood facing the north way feeling a force push her towards it. "Might as well, it's the only way left."

As she began racing down the hall she completely halted her footsteps. There were about six feet headed her way. One of the stepped with such power it made her a little reluctant to proceed. Looking for somewhere to hide Terra looked up seeing a water pipe sticking out of the rock. She then took a few steps back running as fast as she could before jumping and grabbing the bar. Terra pulled herself up wrapping her legs around the bar and hands grasping it tight. Her mask looked down to the floor watching who was coming down the hall.

There was two guards escorting a petite girl out of the hall. From the looks of her uniform she seemed to be a general. No fucking way a child is that powerful.. She waited while watching them closely until they headed for the exit by making that left she and her group had just came from.

Terra let go of the bar and landed on her feet smiling a little, "Good thing we hid those guards." Taking a deep breath she continued making her way down the hall in hopes of finding her close friend and mentor. Little did she know she was headed to meet someone entirely different.
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Xira walked with the two of her guards out the building In her mind she wondered whether the avatar was really right. There was no way Pain could sit here and keep it peaceful, it would always be someone, or some people who stood against his teachings. When entering the middle of the prison that expanded four different ways her head turned to look down each hallway.

"Patrol two of the halls...just to make sure no one has died or gone insane yet."

The guards nodded knowing full well Xira could handle herself, "Yes, General." With that they departed without any further issue.

Xira decided to take the route back to Kiara. In all honesty it felt as if something was drawing her back there, like her eye's had passed a vital detail that could change the outlook of the future. While walking down the dimly lit corridor her golden wheat colored eyes seemed to go back to the days that were as simply as drawing a picture.

"This..what I'm doing is right. This is for the good of the world, not just the Fire Nation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Kiara shifted her body to the side, her closed eyes wincing from the pain and soreness she was feeling from Xira's brutal kick and the previous battle that left her spirit a bit quiet. Inside though more was going on that she could have anticipated.

Kiara stood on the top of a thick slab of earth looking around, the ice eyes witness various stars and comets rush by her. The first thing her free spirited self wanted to do was go explore, but the other half of her was telling her to stay put.

"I think I'm gonna go see what's out here."

Without thinking anymore than she already did, Kiara took that leap to another slab of earth and continued down the path that was unraveling itself the farther the teen went. All of a sudden it stopped as a huge circular slab brought itself in front of her.

Two comets started falling at a blinding speed, one was pitch black while the other was pure white, both half silver streaks as the came towards her. Kiara covered her eyes from the blinding light of the white comet but as fast as they hurled towards her the sound of them burning suddenly stopped.

"Hmm?"

Kiara put her arm down beside her to see a black silhouetted child with white eyes, and the other was pure white with black eyes.

"We've been waiting to see you Avatar Kiara."

Both of their voices echoed a deep voice despite their child like size, even when they spoke the black's mouth was pure white while the other white was black. It threw Kiara off a bit as she stared blankly knowing these two spirits were as powerful as one could get.

"Waiting to see me for what?
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:34 pm

"Damnit...this isn't her!"

Terra punched her open palm to relieved some of the quick frustration that had been acquired while looking in the doorways of the cells. There was a man sitting there looking a bit beat up, her heart went out to him though, as much as she wanted to Terra couldn't save him.

"You there...where is she? She should be the only woman in here and I know word spread quickly about her being in a place like this."

The prisoner looked up at Terra's eyes, for a moment he had thought of her as nothing more than the scum of the earth that called themselves fire nation soldiers. But instead his eyes met two orbs of emerald that shined brightly in the dimly lit tunnel. They were strong and courageous...an earth bender.

"You're, you're an earthbender? Are you perhaps here for the Avatar? She was carried in a few hours ago...she's at the end of the hall." He then paused looking at Terra, "Protect her, so she can protect us. The General might be headed this way hurry."

Terra's eyes widened hearing the news about the Avatar being here. Taking a step back from the mans cell she looked down the hall to see a door at the end of the hall that was lit from the inside. The longer her stare the longer the hall began to look. Without thinking the girl simply bolted towards the door wanting to see if he was correct or just lying.

However, the woman had stopped herself seeing two guards standing at the door. It was the only door that was being guarded and by their uniforms and colors they were of high ranking. Her eyes closed while sighing heavily, "So he wasn't lying..."

Then a smirk crossed her face, "Looks like i'll get a workout in after all today." shifting her body towards the wall she pressed both of her palms against the wall and pushed hard, the rock quickly swallowed her petite hands. Then with a sudden jerk off the wall rock gloves had formed as her grin only went wider.

"Hope the boys are doing just as well as I am."
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:07 pm

How life seemed so simply and feeble to others. It was a world Xira wanted to be in for so long, instead she was thrown into a situation that would attempt to have everlasting peace upon mankind. Her eyes lowered a bit once the emotional storm was being soothed by the song inside of her. Once again this spirit was so quick to soothe any doubt or anger she had towards the cause for some odd reason.

"The sooner I can release some steam the better I'd feel."

Xira continued her way down the boring long walk down the corridor, that was up until she had heard a loud sound coming from another hall. She turned on her heel walking casually towards the noise, it didn't take her long seeing as the hall she was headed to was barely entered. Walking down the way the rookie Haku was at caused her to narrow her eyes seeing a cloaked figure standing over her fallen guard.

As this strange man took a defensive stance Xira smirked walking towards him, while she was going so her index finger dragged along the wall burning the rock and doors a bit as the flame against the tip of the finger started engulfing her hand entirely, "You have to be talented to take out one of my personal guards. That get up you have suits your lack of stealth very well."

She kept a calm expression on her face before slicing the air sending a row of red and orange flames towards the rookie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiara Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 pm

"Avatar, you're spirit is more in tune with the spirit world seeing as you are the special." The black one said looking at her before showing the world in it's hands. A mere replica.

"Before we continue, call us Ranpu and Kuro. Ranpu is the light, the good of the world. I am Kuro, the dark, the bad of the world. Together we create a balance."

Kiara stared at them before deciding to sit down, "Why come to me as children then?"

Ranpu smirked a little, "You wanted us to, we come to you because our balance is going to be greatly thrown off the more destruction that happens. Needless to say we keep each other in check."

Kuro nodded creating a small replica of a pure white earth, "If light, as Pain wants, to make a truly peace world would happen. I would not simply cease to exist, I'd come back stronger and enforce balance." As he spoke dark strands of the white ball quickly swallowed it turning into a black matter. That was when Ranpu held out the black matter in it's hands.

"If that happens, I'll come back full force, the cycle will repeat until balance is restored..."

"Why are you telling me this?? What can I do, I am just starting out as Avatar." Kiara sighed holding her ribs, "That man demolished me like it was nothing."

"You are our balance, you keep the peace going, you keep us in check. If one tries to out grow another you're the one who sides with who is right and keeps the world calm. Despite the causes." Ranpu took Kuro's hand, "There are two new elements about. Do not speak of this yet, we have yet to see anyone use them as of now."

Kiara nodded before taking a deep breath, this was going to be long. Suddenly though both of the figures disappeared as the dream itself began to fall apart.

Kiara tossed and turned while in she was still sleeping deeply.
Kiara
Kiara
White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Haku, the Rookie, was standing in front of a cell in the middle of the hall he was assigned to go down. The C hall to be exact.

"Toma! You alright? They didn't torture you did they?"

Toma, the woman in the cell laughed a little, "No, they got a few men with broken ribs and bones though. Why do you think I'm dangling in the middle of this cell with chains around my wrists?" Toma was Terra's close friend and mentor. She was a bit old but the woman could pack a punch, after her cover had been blown the fire nation had taken her here. "If you are here, where is Yin, Sai, and Terra?"

Haku ignored her question before backing up and stomping his foot on the ground the pushing towards the door. He pushed the lock back into the door's frame with a small rectangular slab of earth and swung the door open, then compressing a slab of rock her shot three sharp small boulders towards the chained wrists breaking them free. Catching Toma in mid air caused him to grin widely, that was until he heard footsteps. "Toma stay here..let the blood flow back in your arms."

He quickly ran out the room, his mask meeting a soldier, "Shit shit shit!"

The Fire Nation soldier didn't hesitate to even shoot a column of fire toward hi, it was then he caught the site of the pure black mask and cloak. Haku ran up the wall and back flipped over the fire only to shoot two rocks towards the other man. As soon as he landed he followed up with sliding against the ground causing the earth in front of the solider to shift hitting him in his shins. When the man bent down to hold his shins Haku kneed him in the face and stood watching him roll, deciding to end it quick he raised his foot as a rock rose and chucked it towards the man's noggin knocking him out.

"Terra kicking my ass paid off..." he then looked into the cell, "Toma it's......"

That's when his eyes witnessed a petite figure coming down the dim hall, then the smoke rising from her finger that was burning the walls and doors it was dragging along. He gulped seeing the bright golden eyes and as she spoke he straightened a bit. There was no way in hell this man he knocked out was protecting a child like her...was she really the top General of the fire nation? As she spoke he smirked behind his mask going to answer her he froze seeing the row of fire hurling towards him.

Terra popped her back sighing relieved, "There we go." She jumped up and down about twice before bolting down the hall towards the guards. As they saw a cloaked figure and with a white mask coming one of them quickly went inside the cell shutting himself in there with the Avatar for the element of surprise. The other sent a fire ball hurling towards her.

The vibration of their movements made Terra take note of the man who was in the cell and where he was trying to get a element of surprise. The other however, was stupid. Terra lifted her hands up letting the rock gloves disperse the ball. With quick haste she shot the gloves towards the solider and followed them towards her target while taking the small burning sensation in her hands. Once close enough to him she threw a left jab connecting with his face while her other hand blocked her right side of her face from his kick. Grabbing his leg, she kicked hers against the ground shooting him up in the air by a seesaw effect and then used that momentum to slam him against the ground. Her foot then contacted with the side of his head as he laid their groaning from a few broken ribs.

"One down, one to go" She sung happily knowing this was it, there wasn't going to be another chance to save her friend of the Avatar that was suppose to be in the room.
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 pm

The shocked silhouetted figure stood there as if he was waiting to be burned. Perhaps seeing her and her status put him in bit of a shock. Without much effort Xira watched this time to see what would truly happen if he let himself get burned. Sadly, the metal door slid in front of this man blocking the flames from engulfing his clothes.

Raising an eyebrow she looked to where the door came from and seen a very familiar face step out. "Oh, so you're the one he came to rescue?" A calm expression stayed on her face, "A metal bender and an earth bender, this should be interesting."

Her honey colored gems watched the earth bender before looking over at the metal bender Toma. Seeing the metal chains the smirk on her face grew a tad bit wider.

"I'm ready for this when you guys are."

Apparently the masked man didn't hesitate by shooting a slit of sharp rock out the small fissure he created, as he hurled towards her the mere sound of the cracking of the earth got her blood flowing. Watching it carefully Xira slid over a bit to the right and caught the eyes of Toma, by that time Toma used the broken chains around that were connected to her wrist shackles, as a whip attempting to hit Xira.

Xira caught it wrapping it around her knuckles before taking a strong stance and yanking Toma forward towards her. The teen then scooped up the other chain doing the same with her other hand and laughed a little bit softly. "Aww, you guys are dumber than I thought!" She danced around with Toma knowing exactly what the masked man was going to do.

He couldn't risk hitting Toma, so he had to come in for close range battle. Then that would be when she trapped them like mice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 am

Terra stepped back taking a few short breaths. This guy had a lot more in him than his companion who was knocked out cold on the outside of this cell. Apparently he was showing her that the Avatar was not to be taken away from here...at any cost. Without much more fuss from her body Terra stood straight up relaxing her body. "Come on girl, just relax, new fighting style. The one you're using isn't working."

The guard looked at her a bit confused as to why she was talking to herself, he kept his hand lit. It was obvious this earthbender could see in the depths of darkness. Sliding his foot against the ground a wave of fire hurdled it's way towards the masked woman.

Terra drug her foot across the ground as a rugged slab of earth blocked the blinding fire, with a spin of her leg foot the right stomped on the ground as her hands shot forward. A rock shot up hitting him square in his chin knocking him out. "Damn, that lasted longer than needed." Rolling her shoulders she looked around the large cell, "Where was she again...I can't see a thing.." When Kiara rolled over and her hand hit the ground her simple touch of the earth below gave Terra what she needed. Running over to her Terra picked her up slinging her over her shoulder. "Hmm..she's light.." It was then that a smile grew behind the mask once the woman reached the opening of the door. "Nice to see you decided to join me."

Yin chuckled, "Well, I figured I'd come help. Sai went to check on Rookie, he said he heard a loud noise." His eyes stared at the dangling figure Terra was holding, "Who is that?"

"Uhm...I'll explain later."

--------

Haku clenched his teeth, this girl was pure evil..she knew what buttons to press to piss him off. Never had he been fooled so easily. However he blinked when a boulder flew in between Toma and this General. It broke the metal chains setting Toma free. Sai came out the shadows him nodding to the two as they rushed over to him.

He quickly trapped Xira's feet in the rock beneath her and saluted a simple goodbye. When Xira smirked and saluted back he stepped back a bit.

"Don't look at her, not in her eyes." Toma warned as both men looked at her one last time before following Toma out.
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:43 am

Xira watched them leave, this was nothing but a huge game to her now. Letting them escape would be the first play, letting them think they were safe was second. Following them like shadows to their nation would be the third and final play. There was that strategic mind of hers at play, there really was no rush to get out these rock cuffs against her ankle but they were hurting a bit.

The golden pools caught a rock laying around the rubble from the little spout her and the younger boy had had. Grabbing it, the girl bent over and started hitting one cuff repeatedly. When it broke she went on the other and leaned against the wall resting for a bit.

"Might as well give them time to get out of here."

Xira pushed herself off the wall as she slowly made her way down the hall towards the other exit. Might as well keep a low profile while leaving. The element of surprise was always key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 am

"Everyone is here??" Terra asked once meeting everyone back where they agreed, when all where accounted for she tossed Yin the Avatar, "Let's get the hell out of here."

All ran towards the exit before Toma stopped as the door opened, smiling widely Terra handed her a Jade colored mask. "I didn't forget." Toma smiled back at her before placing it on her face, "It feel's good to be with you again Terra. I knew you'd come."

As they left the prison the sun was hiding behind the buildings as it was setting. The group expertly hidden in the shadows on their way to the hideout they were staying at. More like...hiding in plain sight.
Terra
Terra
Tough Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum